Reference: 08716 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 March 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 March 2020
***Due to COVID-19, this has temporary been placed on hold until remote onboarding has been organised.***
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Service Representative, to join a modern contact centre on a temporary contract, to support customers of a number of high-end, retail brands to start as soon as you are available.
You must have intermediate-proficient English + business fluent (C1 or above) Dutch.
You will be dealing with customers of these brands directly via phone, email & live chat in relation to their orders and deliveries.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance.
There is currently flexibility to work initially either at their offices in Basingstoke or by Southampton Airport, although in light of the current situation there may be possibility to work from home - please note this is not yet confirmed, so assume it will be office based.
Please note, you need to be available to work on a shift pattern between 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday + weekend availability for occasional shifts.
Given the current circumstances, we would ask for understanding and flexibility from all candidates, as time-frames and hiring processes may change.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Support, Retail, Sales Assistant, Contact Centre
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
- Business to Business role
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector