Reference: 06962 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 23 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 23 October 2017
This is a high-end, UK, retail brand who are looking for a native level/fluent Dutch Customer Service Representative to join their call centre over the upcoming Christmas period.
You'll be representing a very well-known brand, dealing with their customers directly via phone and email in relation to their orders and deliveries.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance (in addition to the language skills, of course!).
For those out of work, it means some money over what can be a difficult time to find work (plus optional double pay Sundays!). For others, it's the possibility to gain UK, office experience which could be invaluable to your career.
Based near Basingstoke train station, there's plenty of short-term accommodation around and parking for those already local. Don't hesitate to apply today for more information!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.50 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire supply chain process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with UK&EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change