Reference: 06640 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 April 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 April 2017
This is the UK and European Shared Service Centre (SSC) for a global leader in long-standing, branded apparel, who are looking for a fluent/ native level Dutch Customer Account Manager to join their central London office.
We are looking for a dynamic, personable customer representative to manage the entire Dutch speaking client portfolio for this particular brand, the biggest amongst the portfolio.
You should therefore have experience of processing large orders and dealing with key accounts; attention to detail is key - branded and/or wholesale environments would be great. In addition, SAP experience would be useful.
Offering a large discount on their apparel along with a host of other great benefits, this is a great way of getting your foot into a fabulous company, rich in history. Offered initially on a 12 month maternity cover, there may well be further opportunities beyond and even if not, it will provide you with some great experience to enhance your career.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£17,000 to £19,000
- Inspiring international company based near to Reading
- Straightforward commute by car, train or bus
- Company provides a very healthy work / life balance (35 hours per week)
- Fast moving, busy and varied role
- Excellent 2nd / 3rd job opportunity
- 6 month FTC
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £23,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Great training and development
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team