Reference: 06640 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 April 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 April 2017
This is the UK and European Shared Service Centre (SSC) for a global leader in long-standing, branded apparel, who are looking for a fluent/ native level Dutch Customer Account Manager to join their central London office.
We are looking for a dynamic, personable customer representative to manage the entire Dutch speaking client portfolio for this particular brand, the biggest amongst the portfolio.
You should therefore have experience of processing large orders and dealing with key accounts; attention to detail is key - branded and/or wholesale environments would be great. In addition, SAP experience would be useful.
Offering a large discount on their apparel along with a host of other great benefits, this is a great way of getting your foot into a fabulous company, rich in history. Offered initially on a 12 month maternity cover, there may well be further opportunities beyond and even if not, it will provide you with some great experience to enhance your career.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000 (£90,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing global tech vendors; great time to join a company embarking on an incredible journey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in their market
- Great base salary levels, share options in company with huge forecasted trajectory, great earning potential (OTE)
- Fantastic progression opportunities within 18 months in each role
£30,000 to £35,000 (£50,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing tech companies in the world
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Compelling reasons to join their business
- US onboarding during first 3 months
- Massive growth potential to AE / field based role within 2-3 years
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!