Reference: 06640 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 April 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 April 2017
This is the UK and European Shared Service Centre (SSC) for a global leader in long-standing, branded apparel, who are looking for a fluent/ native level Dutch Customer Account Manager to join their central London office.
We are looking for a dynamic, personable customer representative to manage the entire Dutch speaking client portfolio for this particular brand, the biggest amongst the portfolio.
You should therefore have experience of processing large orders and dealing with key accounts; attention to detail is key - branded and/or wholesale environments would be great. In addition, SAP experience would be useful.
Offering a large discount on their apparel along with a host of other great benefits, this is a great way of getting your foot into a fabulous company, rich in history. Offered initially on a 12 month maternity cover, there may well be further opportunities beyond and even if not, it will provide you with some great experience to enhance your career.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £32,000
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Great long term career opportunities as the business is growing
- Excellent earning potential
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London