Reference: 00075 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Drug Safety Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company to work on both pre-and post-market activities in clinical trials.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both Pharmacoviglance case processing and reporting. You will be well versed in the Eudravigilance Module IV (on case processing) and writing case narratives; and happy to sit a quiz on such areas as part of the application process.
As a Drug Safety Specialist within this innovative organisation, you will triage incoming AE reports and evaluate ICSRs to ensure regulatory compliance. Located on the outskirts of West London you will be part of a team of Pharmacovigilance specialists, working on clinical trials and ensuring regulatory reporting compliance.
- SAE case processing and evaluation
- Triaging Case reports and writing case narratives
- Enter SAE reports into the company system
- Utilise ARISg
- Identify SUSARs from blinded clinical studies
- Submission and tracking of ICSRs, reviewing source documents.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today. If you would like to discuss the job in more detail please call Suzanne on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Drug safety specialist, drug safety, pharmacovigilance, clinical trials, FDA, EMA, ICH guidelines, PV
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£25,000 to £27,000
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London