Reference: 00075 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Drug Safety Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company to work on both pre-and post-market activities in clinical trials.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both Pharmacoviglance case processing and reporting. You will be well versed in the Eudravigilance Module IV (on case processing) and writing case narratives; and happy to sit a quiz on such areas as part of the application process.
As a Drug Safety Specialist within this innovative organisation, you will triage incoming AE reports and evaluate ICSRs to ensure regulatory compliance. Located on the outskirts of West London you will be part of a team of Pharmacovigilance specialists, working on clinical trials and ensuring regulatory reporting compliance.
- SAE case processing and evaluation
- Triaging Case reports and writing case narratives
- Enter SAE reports into the company system
- Utilise ARISg
- Identify SUSARs from blinded clinical studies
- Submission and tracking of ICSRs, reviewing source documents.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today. If you would like to discuss the job in more detail please call Suzanne on 01753 830 706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Drug safety specialist, drug safety, pharmacovigilance, clinical trials, FDA, EMA, ICH guidelines, PV
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25.00 to £28.00 per hour
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
£10.80 to £11.20 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience in a pharma leader
- 2 month contract to start at no later than end of August 2019