Reference: 07414 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 4 October 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4 October 2018
Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist | 12 month contract
This is a great opportunity for a Drug Safety Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company to work on both pre-and post-market activities in clinical trials. To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both pharmacovigilance case processing and reporting. Utilising skills in risk management plans and regulations including FDA, EMA and ICH.
As a Drug Safety Specialist within this innovative organisation, you will be delivering risk management plans, writing reports and liaising with the MHRA and HPRA. Located on the outskirts of West London you will be part of a team of pharmacovigilance specialists, working on clinical trials and ensuring regulatory reporting compliance.
- SAE case processing and evaluation
- Review data including prescription authorisation forms for report submissions
- Develop risk management process and documentation such as SOPs
- Utilise ARISg and E2B to ensure regulatory compliance for marketed products
- Submissions of RMPs to the relevant authorities
- Life science/Pharmacy degree ideally
- Previous relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are properly filed and stored
- Ability to work independent and as a part of the team
- Strong communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.Drug safety specialist, drug safety, pharmacovigilance, Risk Management Plans, clinical trials, FDA, EMA, ICH guidelines
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
£11.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining the Investigator Research team.
- Fantastic 6 month temp contract.
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity