Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 November 2019
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
This is a great opportunity for a Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company. Located on the outskirts of West London you will be part of a team of pharmacovigilance specialists ensuring regulatory reporting compliance.
- SAE case processing and evaluation
- Review data including prescription authorisation forms for report submissions
- Develop risk management process and documentation such as SOPs
- Utilise ARISg and E2B to ensure regulatory compliance for marketed products
- Submissions of RMPs to the relevant authorities
- Ideally a degree in Life science/Pharmacy
- Previous experience as a Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Strong communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary contract opportunity.
£22,000 to £23,000
- Excellent opportunity to broaden your Events career
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.