Reference: 08551 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 14 November 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 November 2019
This is a great opportunity for a Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company. Located on the outskirts of West London you will be part of a team of pharmacovigilance specialists ensuring regulatory reporting compliance.
- SAE case processing and evaluation
- Review data including prescription authorisation forms for report submissions
- Develop risk management process and documentation such as SOPs
- Utilise ARISg and E2B to ensure regulatory compliance for marketed products
- Submissions of RMPs to the relevant authorities
- Ideally a degree in Life science/Pharmacy
- Previous experience as a Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Strong communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22 + Holiday Pay (PAYE) or £22-£28 (All in hourly rate LLC IR35)
£14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary contract opportunity.