Reference: 08329 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 June 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 June 2019
Our client, a leading services provider are seeking a Service Desk Engineer to join their small, well-established service desk team. The company pays a competitive salary and the role is based in the Gerrards Cross area of Buckinghamshire.
Reporting in the Service Desk Supervisor, the successful candidate will join a small and busy team providing support to both in-house and remote workers in various locations.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Setting up and maintaining staff computers (desktop support), including installation of Windows software
- Creating new users using Active Directory
- Deploying and troubleshooting hardware for various devices including PC, laptops, printers and phones
- Resolving software issues for both off the shelf and bespoke in-house programs
- Resolving network issues and patching PC’s
- Responding to support calls (service desk support)
The successful candidate will have experience of 1st line support, experience of providing 2nd line support will definitely be seen as advantageous, however not essential. You will be have solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems along with networking and user administration tools.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to work in a friendly team in a modern office environment.
For more information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£18,000 to £20,000
- Innovative digital business at the forefront of their industry
- Great team environment
- Part of a growing team working on a fast growing product/service in their business
£23,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with a close knit team
- You will be part of a team that is looking to grow and develop the business
- Long term career progression opportunity for the right individual
£24,000 to £27,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development on the latest technology
- Great working environment and really look after their staff