Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 June 2017
- Well established and well known company within their industry
- Small friendly IT team
- Modern offices
- Commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
Our client, an established service provider is recruiting for a .NET Developer to join their IT department due to growth.
The successful .NET Developer’s main responsibilities will include analysing and administering technical requirements along with application development and thorough system testing of new code.
You will have experience as a .NET developer for both web and windows development with .Net Framework versions 4.5/ 4/ 3.5 and Visual Studio 2015/ 2013.
The successful candidate will possess the following skillset:
- C#.NET / VB.NET
- ASP.NET webforms and MVC
- SQL Server
- SQL Server
Skills including, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JS Frameworks, Winforms and Microsoft TFS would also be seen as highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will have ideally worked in a similar role previously and be able manage multiple projects at any one time. You will have strong communication skills and be an excellent team player.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and range of benefits.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £50,000
- Company offers great opportunity for personal and career development
- Multi-award winning company
- Opportunity to use both your front end and back end development skills and work with people who believe in design
- Working with the worlds top IT and technology companies.