Reference: 08950 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 February 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 February 2021
A global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, is currently looking for a Document Management Specialist to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
You will be working for a global pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Act as subject matter expert and oversee the writing and review of controlled documents, such as SOPs, whilst ensuring that all documents follow company guidelines
- Participate in subject matter expert and stakeholder discussions and transcribe these into controlled document procedures
- Manage team of subject matter experts to discuss and review document procedures
- Previous experience in a document management/technical writer role particularly within a pharmaceutical setting
- Great understanding of MS Office (including Project and Visio)
- Excellent knowledge of document management systems
- Able to oversee multiple projects
- Strong critical thinker with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,500 to £25,500 + Benefits