Reference: 09444 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 November 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 November 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a DMPK Senior Principal Scientist to join their team in a state of the art research site in Abingdon.
You will be an integral part of DMPK team providing drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics support to exciting drug discovery and development projects for a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation in the cell and gene therapy space. As the Lead Scientist you will mentor and guide Scientists in the team in an environment of excellence and collaboration.
- Act as the DMPK lead for drug discovery and development projects
- Develop and interpret DMPK studies and ensure these meet project goals
- Support the quality control of ADME/PK data from internal and external sources
- Ensure the delivery of ADME/PK data in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level (preferably PhD) in a Scientific area
- Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sectors is highly advantageous
- Proven background in providing scientific DMPK support
- Expertise in key ADME/PK science
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Assist in the development of new drug therapies
- Global CRO company
£28.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay