Reference: 06510 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 January 2017
As a Biddable Media Specialist, this Display and Social Media Marketing Manager role will enable you to further develop your Europe wide experience within the consumer technology and ecommerce sectors.
You will take ownership of managing display and social media across programmatic display, retargeting and paid search to enhance and develop revenue streams for new and existing clients.
With a background in performance marketing and specialisms in paid social and display, biddable media will be a key passion in your current and future career.
You will be responsible for campaign strategy and implementation, working directly with clients to create and feedback on innovative campaigns which push at the limits of current paid social and display techniques.
A background in managing display and social media channels is essential as well as managing medium to large budgets and driving ROI from budgets. Client management/interaction experience is essential. You will be confident in pitching/evangelising the benefits of display and paid social to both internal and external stakeholders.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£38,000 to £45,000
- Innovative market leader in their sector
- Inspiring and engaging working environment focused on team work & high quality customer service
- Opportunity to learn and build your career in marketing
£34,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
- Great opportunity for a goal orientated and passionate SEO expert to work on exciting online strategies
- Leading consumer services business in Thames Valley region
- Working along respected and award-winning marketing team
- Fast paced and vibrant organisation with modern offices and great onsite facilities