Reference: 06754 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 29 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 June 2017
Discovery Toxicologist – Permanent
A genuinely exciting opportunity to work as part of a growing discovery toxicology specialism within an innovative, preclinical team. We are looking for individuals that are incredibly passionate about science and look to participate in medical breakthroughs.
Onsite at this leading research and development centre, you will be supported with extensive learning and development opportunities as well as working at the forefront of new scientific technologies.
This is a highly visible role, and you will be confident in providing direction and steering multiple projects in a matrix environment.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the European discovery toxicology programs.
- Work cross functionally across multiple countries.
- Perform early safety assessments of therapeutic targets and discovery compounds to identify challenges.
- Provide guidance on in silico, in vitro and in vivo technologies for selection and optimisation of further compound development.
- Coordinated the design and implementation of investigative toxicology studies.
- PhD candidates are preferable (in relevant field(s) e.g. Toxicology, Pharmacology)
- Successful background in hypothesis-led research.
- Previous experience working on / coordinating in silico, in vitro and in vivo technologies projects.
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Innovative research and development using cutting edge techniques
- Global biotechnology company
£45,000 to £55,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses