Reference: 06727 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 June 2017
As a Senior Manager or Director of Scientific Computing you will be joining a people centric life sciences business who concentrate on the development of innovative drug treatment for rare genetic diseases.
This unique opportunity will allow you to consolidate your experience in this developing discipline. Combining science research and technology, this opportunity will enable you to steer the direction of scientific computing within the UK business as well as advocate at an international level.
Delivery of innovative and customised science technology to the business to assist research teams
- Budget management
- Team management
- Programming and developing customised scientific software
- Working with solutions providers to create effective and robust technology to support the scientific team
You will have extensive experience within scientific computing in a pharmaceutical company setting. With programming skills in SQL, Java and Python, you will ideally also have data visualisation experience (Dotmatics Vortex and/or Tibco Spotfire).
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Senior managerial role within a leading global biopharmaceutical corporation
- 12 month temporary contract (needs full commitment to contract length)
- Progressive organisation with inclusive and diverse company culture