Reference: 08351 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 22 July 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 22 July 2019
Joining in this brand new position of EMEA Digital Programs Specialist, this is an opportunity to support the growth of the EMEA digital marketing program with an emphasis on SEM/programmatic, paid social strategy and ABM and build your future career in this specialism. As part of a fast growing global digital marketing team you will be part of a market leading IT vendor
You will have experience of building digital campaigns on a multi-channel basis. Managing blogs, email campaigns and social media will be a part of your role where not only will you leverage existing content but come up with innovative ideas and content as well across banner advertising, landing pages and Linkedin paid social
- Implement EMEA SEM, programmatic and paid social campaigns
- Manage blog using existing and new content
- Manage organic and paid social media channels with an emphasis on building and interacting with a targeted audience
- Using ABM techniques, identify relevant content to engage with key accounts and use this to build engaging campaigns
- Be confident in putting together and managing creative email campaigns maximising customer segmentation and engagement
- Multichannel reporting and analysis to improve campaigns and ROI rates
Strong technical skills including Bannersnack, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Google Adwords, Google Trends, Tag Assistant, as well as SEMRush and Doubleclick are key. Good knowledge of Wordpress, Salesforce, Marketo, Excel and reporting/analytics tools are necessary as well. Fluency in European languages highly advantageous.
A background in B2B digital marketing ideally within the B2B technology sector is essential for this role.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: SEM, programmatic, digital programs, paid search specialist, display advertising, technology marketing, IT software, Cloud solutions, paid search, organic social, paid social, Online marketing manager, Paid Search Manager, Display and programmatic manager, marketing automation, email campaigns, Marketo, SEM Rush, Google
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £23,000
- Excellent opportunity to broaden your Events career
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.