Reference: 08490 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 October 2019
An established B2B services provider based in St Albans, Hertfordshire is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a standalone B2B marketing role with the responsibility for marketing the company’s brand within existing and targets markets, through the execution and management of marketing activities in line with the company’s business strategy.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing and developing the company’s website
- Producing engaging copy, newsletter and mail shot content to attract new business
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, for example marketing agencies and web developers
- Maintaining and developing the CRM system
- Managing the company’s social media channels
- Attending trade shows, events, conferences and networking events
- Working alongside the sales function to create marketing materials, whilst identifying suitable target markets and events
- Competitor analysis
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of a wide range of B2B marketing activities with a strong focus on digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media). You will have a good eye for detail with the ability to write engaging content. This is a very hands on marketing role and involves working autonomously with responsibility for the company’s marketing activity, including budgets.
The company offer the opportunity to work in a small and friendly office environment and are paying a competitive salary. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Part of a European focused marketing team
- Perfect role if you are passionate about digital marketing
£39,000 to £42,700
- Globally recognised, household brand
- Multilingual UK & EMEA office
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Remote UK OR Germany-based role
£40.00 to £41.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team