Reference: 08481 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 October 2019
An established services provider based in St Albans, Hertfordshire is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a standalone marketing role with the responsibility for marketing the company’s brand within existing and targets markets, through the execution and management of marketing activities in line with the company’s business strategy.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing and developing the company’s website
- Producing engaging copy, newsletter and mail shot content to attract new business
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, for example marketing agencies and web developers
- Maintaining and developing the CRM system
- Managing the company’s social media channels
- Attending trade shows, events, conferences and networking events
- Working alongside the sales function to create marketing materials, whilst identifying suitable target markets and events
- Competitor analysis
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of a wide range of marketing activities with a strong focus on digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media). You will have a good eye for detail with the ability to write engaging content. This is a very hands on marketing role and involves working autonomously with responsibility for the company’s marketing activity, including budgets.
The company offer the opportunity to work in a small and friendly office environment and are paying a competitive salary. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £36,000
- Established online focused business with exciting growth plans
- You will take ownership of affiliate partnerships and play a key part in developing UK & US revenue
£10.97 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Ideal for students
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based on a short term basis with potential for further projects
- Working with leading technology vendors
- Working for a UK based marketing agency who specialise in data centric campaigns
- Covering the Dutch market