Reference: 06432 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 29 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 November 2016
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's expanding Print Communications companies.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Director, you will manage a team of digital marketing specialists. This position is responsible for digital marketing strategy, budget management and team mentoring.
- Experience managing a team, daily mentoring and training.
- Budget managegement across: SEO, PPC, social, display and affiliate. Budgets extending up to £100k per month.
- Ownership across digital channels, setting the strategy and optimising in line with company goals
- Set KPIs and evaluate success of team members
- Manage external suppliers and agencies
- Drive the company brand, in a target driven environment.
- Web and email (beneficial)
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to apply, or for more information, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£20,000 to £23,000
Henley on Thames
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital
- The Founders and Management team have created a collaborative environment
- A working culture where everyone is supported to achieve their full potential