Reference: 06432 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 29 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 29 November 2016
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's expanding Print Communications companies.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Director, you will manage a team of digital marketing specialists. This position is responsible for digital marketing strategy, budget management and team mentoring.
- Experience managing a team, daily mentoring and training.
- Budget managegement across: SEO, PPC, social, display and affiliate. Budgets extending up to £100k per month.
- Ownership across digital channels, setting the strategy and optimising in line with company goals
- Set KPIs and evaluate success of team members
- Manage external suppliers and agencies
- Drive the company brand, in a target driven environment.
- Web and email (beneficial)
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to apply, or for more information, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive individuals
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team