Reference: 07349 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 August 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 August 2018
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketer to join a global Martech company in Theale.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with the CEO across strategic and hands on campaign execution, across global campaigns. You'll join an innovative team, looking to expand as they drive marketing forward through modern techniques such as marketing automation.
- Work hands on across digital marketing campaign build and execution
- Create content across digital and print
- Manage the website, editing through HTML coding and CSS
- Optimise web presence through SEO and PPC
- Regular email marketing campaigns
- Create, nurture and score marketing automation campaigns on Hubspot
- Own social media across facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor marketing campaigns on Salesforce
- Support the VP marketing on strategic thinking and analysis.
- Strong marketing automation and paid search skills essential
- Hubspot and salesforce are preferable
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£38,000 to £45,000
€50,000 to €60,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region