Reference: 07349 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 August 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 August 2018
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketer to join a global Martech company in Theale.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with the CEO across strategic and hands on campaign execution, across global campaigns. You'll join an innovative team, looking to expand as they drive marketing forward through modern techniques such as marketing automation.
- Work hands on across digital marketing campaign build and execution
- Create content across digital and print
- Manage the website, editing through HTML coding and CSS
- Optimise web presence through SEO and PPC
- Regular email marketing campaigns
- Create, nurture and score marketing automation campaigns on Hubspot
- Own social media across facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor marketing campaigns on Salesforce
- Support the VP marketing on strategic thinking and analysis.
- Strong marketing automation and paid search skills essential
- Hubspot and salesforce are preferable
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20.00 to £25.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- 4 month contract
- Busy and varied working environment
- Vibrant working environment with a great team ethos
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£30,000 to £34,000