Reference: 07079 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 25 January 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 January 2018
Joining as a Digital Marketing Manager focusing on German speaking countries on a 6 month contract, this is an opportunity to drive forward digital marketing with an emphasis on SEM/programmatic and paid social strategy and build your future career in this specialism.
Focusing on developing the DACH market, you will be a native/fluent German speaker with experience of building digital campaigns on a multi-channel basis. Managing blogs, email campaigns and social media will be a part of your role where not only will you leverage existing content but come up with innovative ideas and content as well.
- Implement EMEA SEO, SEM, programmatic campaigns
- Manage blog using existing and new content
- Manage organic and paid social media channels with an emphasis on building and interacting with a greater audience
- Be confident in putting together and managing creative email campaigns maximising customer segmentation and engagement
- Multi-channel reporting and analysis to improve campaigns and ROI rates
Strong technical skills across the Google Suite: Google Adwords, Google Trends, Tag Assistant, as well as SEMRush and Doubleclick are essential. Good knowledge of Wordpress, Salesforce, Marketo, Excel and reporting/analytics tools are necessary as well.
A background in B2B digital marketing ideally within the B2B technology sector is essential for this role.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: SEM, programmatic, digital marketing manager, German, Germany, Austria, Swiss German, Deutsche, Deutschland, technology marketing, IT software, Cloud solutions, paid search, organic social, paid social, Online marketing manager, Paid Search Manager, SEO, Display and programmatic manager, marketing automation, email campaigns, Marketo, SEM Rush, Google
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry