Reference: 06885 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 September 2017
Joining in this brand new position of EMEA Digital Marketing Manager, this is an opportunity to drive forward digital marketing with an emphasis on SEM/programmatic and paid social strategy and build your future career in this specialism.
Focusing on developing the French market, you will be a native/fluent French speaker with experience of building digital campaigns on a multi-channel basis. Managing blogs, email campaigns and social media will be a part of your role where not only will you leverage existing content but come up with innovative ideas and content as well.
- Implement EMEA SEO, SEM, programmatic campaigns
- Manage blog using existing and new content
- Manage organic and paid social media channels with an emphasis on building and interacting with a greater audience
- Be confident in putting together and managing creative email campaigns maximising customer segementation and engagement
- Multichannel reporting and analysis to improve campaigns and ROI rates
Strong technical skills across the Google Suite: Google Adwords, Google Trends, Tag Assistant, as well as SEMRush and Doubleclick are essential. Good knowledge of Wordpress, Salesforce, Marketo, Excel and reporting/analytics tools are necessary as well.
A background in B2B digital marketing ideally within the B2B technology sector is essential for this role.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: SEM, programmatic, digital marketing manager, French, France, technology marketing, IT software, Cloud solutions, paid search, organic social, paid social, Online marketing manager, Paid Search Manager, Display and programmatic manager, marketing automation, email campaigns, Marketo, SEM Rush, Google
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£10.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- Part time hours - 20 hours per week
- Working on design for world renowned businesses