Reference: 06597 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 March 2017
As an accomplished Digital Marketing Manager, you will be looking for a role where you can make your mark and take ownership of driving customer growth through innovative full mix digital campaigns.
This role will give you the opportunity to help the company move their digital presence forward across social media and wider digital campaigns to engage with existing and new clients. You will also look at utilising ecommerce and offline channels/opportunities within this predominantly b2b organisation as appropriate.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary, on top of a first-class opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£10.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- Part time hours - 20 hours per week
- Working on design for world renowned businesses