Reference: 06597 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 March 2017
As an accomplished Digital Marketing Manager, you will be looking for a role where you can make your mark and take ownership of driving customer growth through innovative full mix digital campaigns.
This role will give you the opportunity to help the company move their digital presence forward across social media and wider digital campaigns to engage with existing and new clients. You will also look at utilising ecommerce and offline channels/opportunities within this predominantly b2b organisation as appropriate.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary, on top of a first-class opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
€35,000 to €40,000
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Initial 5 month contract working in a fast growing global marketing team
- Gartner magic quadrant IT vendor
- Great team environment with opportunity to work at forefront of digital marketing technology
- Established services provider based in St Albans
- Standalone marketing role
- Competitive salary
- Good team environment