Reference: 06794 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 July 2017
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketer to join a global Martech company in Theale.
**Possibility to work remotely 2-3 days per week, and 35min fast train from Paddington to Theale.**
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with the VP Marketing across strategic and hands on campaign execution, across global campaigns. You'll join an innovative team, looking to expand as they drive marketing forward through modern techniques such as marketing automation.
- Work hands on across digital marketing campaign build and execution
- Create content across digital and print
- Manage the website, editing through HTML coding and CSS
- Optimise web presence through SEO and PPC
- Regular email marketing campaigns
- Create, nurture and score marketing automation campaigns on Hubspot
- Own social media across facebook, twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor marketing campaigns on Salesforce
- Support the VP marketing on strategic thinking and analysis.
- Strong marketing automation and paid search skills essential
- Hubspot and salesforce are preferable
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply