Reference: 07097 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 February 2018
As a Digital Marketing specialist with strong client facing skills, you are looking to join a B2B marketing agency who want to evolve and disrupt digital marketing for clients with an international outlook. Working on full 360 digital campaigns, advising and guiding on campaign strategy and which technologies/methods to use is your perfect role.
Their team is inclusive and committed to excellence, having a lot of fun along the way! At a pivotal point in their company evolution, they are looking for a person with ideas who is going to be a part of pushing how the company thinks and develops.
An solid knowledge and experience of digital marketing is essential for this role and being able to utilise marketing automation and other marketing technologies is key.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: digital marketing, online marketing, client services, marketing automation, digital, B2b marketing, marketing agency, account manager, analytics, program manager, campaigns
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£20,000 to £23,000
Henley on Thames
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital
- The Founders and Management team have created a collaborative environment
- A working culture where everyone is supported to achieve their full potential