Reference: 06887 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 September 2017
Are you a driven and ambitious marketer?
Are you fluent in Danish and English?
Are you passionate about promoting brand success?
An exciting opportunity has come about for one of the leading sports nutrition brands in the market. The company is looking to add an experienced Danish Digital Marketing Executive/ eCommerce Manager for their offices based in London. The company is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and have been place as the 6th fastest growing online retailers in the UK.
In order to manage and develop their eCommerce strategy and activity across the UK, the job responsibilities and duties of the successful person will include:
- Day to Day supervision of all aspects of the Danish Website
- Managing PPC, affiliates and social media for the Danish Market.
- Reporting on country sales and marketing via Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Management and execution of all in-country campaigns
- Collaborating on the Danish marketing planning and strategy
- Running of the eCommerce for this region
The essential skills and experience required for this role will include:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent spoken and written communication with proven copy writing in English and Danish
- Passionate about their work
- Ambitious and success driven
- At least 3 years in Digital Marketing with knowledge and experience of dealing with Danish Clientele
- 2 years experience of managing PPC accounts and sound knowledge of Google Shopping
- Strong MS office is essential
- An interest in sports nutrition would be advantageous
- Good knowledge or Google analytics and reporting
- A curious interest in in online marketing, SEO and Social Media
The company will soon be looking to expand globally boasting 13 EMEA websites and counting. The successful candidate with contribute from a excellent benefits package from the company and have the opportunity for great career progression with in the company.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- B2B agency with exciting growth potential
- Inclusive, team focused environment
- Digital disruption and using new marketing technologies is a key service offering
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£45,000 to £55,000