Reference: 00026 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016 - Market leading, global supplier of branded goods
- Internal progression and movement encouraged
- Responsible for branded marketing content, copy and image across all channel partners
- Open plan, modern office with very welcoming atmosphere
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
- Market leading, global supplier of branded goods
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest suppliers in their industry as a Digital Marketing Executive. The main focus of this role is to create marketing content to engage the audience across all Etail channels, including company and external websites and social media.
Your role will be to drive digital content across Amazon and all of their channel partner websites on behalf of one specific brand. As such, you will need to ensure brand consistency, whilst also improving usability, navigation and ultimately conversion on the company website. In terms of the Amazon products, you will of course need to write copy and content with an SEO awareness.
You will additionally be responsible for PPC and email marketing campaigns.
On a permanent contract and paying £25,000-30,000, there is real scope for progression with this company - they value their customers and reward them with annual salary reviews, opportunity to transition from team to team and move into managerial roles.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- SEO, AdWords or Analytics
- Content strategy
- Email campaigns
Excellent company benefits, great company culture and a light, lofty office - great opportunity.
To find out further information about this position or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today or contact us on 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based on a short term basis with potential for further projects
- Working with leading technology vendors
- Working for a UK based marketing agency who specialise in data centric campaigns
- Covering the Dutch market