Reference: 08654 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 February 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 February 2020
- 6-7 week temp hire
- Looking for graduate calibre marketeer looking for opportunities in IT SaaS vendor
- Opportunity to work high-growth, entrepreneurial US company
This Digitial Marketing Coordinator is budgeted until the end of March 2020 but requires someone who can commit beyond this initial contract end date.
You will be tasked with enabling digital growth and profitability by assisting with the development and execution of marketing initiatives to improve web presence, drive leads, and build pipeline.
Importantly, you'll have a passion and drive to want to work in the tech space. Prior experience in this industry is of course beneficial but if you can demonstrate a clear desire and determination to build a marketing career in an IT SaaS vendor, you'll definitely be considered for this temporary role.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support development and implementation of key digital marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM, Paid Social Media, and website user experience optimizations
• Coordinate with stakeholders across the internal digital marketing team and external vendors to ensure campaigns and projects are properly launched, executed, measured and reported
• Help define, measure, and analyze success metrics for digital marketing initiatives
• Regularly monitor industry news, social media trends, and technology to stay current with latest digital marketing tactics
• Assist with website development and optimization implementations
• Conduct regular competitive landscape analysis for all digital marketing channels
• Assist with content creation, design and implementation of Paid Search and Social landing pages
• Help improve Organic Search presence by assisting with ongoing keyword research, internal and external linking, metadata optimizations, technical SEO support and content recommendations
• Identify, support and report on A/B and multivariate testing opportunities
You'll be available with immediate effect and able to commute to the City (EC1).
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply