Reference: 07180 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 April 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 April 2018
Why you want to join this company:
- A growth focused business, have opened an international office and are developing their business on a global level
- Joining as an Account Manager gives you great career development opportunity to work on high profile IT clients and build your skills in preparation for a future SAM or AD role
- Innovative marketing disruptor always looking to the future with testing new marketing/digital technologies
- The management team is passionate about the business, highly commercial and committed to providing a great working environment. They have low staff turnover because of this
- Always focusing on how to improve the day to day work experience for both staff and clients
Day to day responsibilities:
- Creating and managing B2B digital marketing campaigns
- Managing campaign communications and project milestones between internal creative team and client
- Nurturing and development key client relationships
What you need to apply:
- A pioneering spirit with a keenness to embrace new digital technologies and help clients create award winning campaigns
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing agency, ideally focusing on technology clients
- Strong communication and client management skills
- You will have proven experience of running B2B campaigns and nurturing and developing client relationships.
Based near Slough, our client is on the outskirts of town and ideally you would have your own transport for the daily commute. Realistic locations to travel from include Maidenhead, Marlow, Reading, Windsor, High Wycombe, Bracknell and Ascot.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: Marketing Account Manager, Digital marketing, online marketing, Paid Search, Technology, Client relationship, campaigns, SEO, B2B, marketing automation, email marketing, video, multimedia, content, project management
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation