Reference: 07146 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 March 2018 Team focused working environment within a long established company Great training and development opportunities Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 March 2018
Team focused working environment within a long established company
Great training and development opportunities
Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
As a Digital Designer you will want to work in a creative team where you will take ownership of your work and manage multiple projects across different media. You want a role where you can build your skills set and really look at innovative ways of designing design print media, website content and e-flyers and assist the Marketing Manager across both print and digital channels.
Provision of digital and print artwork encompassing websites, microsites, banners and print media, online brochures and photography.
You will come from a creative background, either studying digital design with a strong portfolio or you will have worked in a creative agency or department. You will be passionate about digital design and have an understanding of responsive design. You will have extensively used the Adobe Creative suite as well as HTML/CSS and MS Excel. Experience of working to brand guidelines and excellent typography skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£18,000 to £19,000
Henley on Thames
- First class training and development provided
- Innovative and collaborative agency environment
- Well established agency with an interesting mix of clients
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties