Reference: 08968 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 March 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 March 2021
An international biopharmaceutical business, this internationally renowned organisation with a strong sense of company culture and motivation is currently looking for a Digital Brand Manager to join their team near Uxbridge.
As Digital Brand Manager, not only will you have direct responsibility for 2 products, but you will act as the digital subject matter expert, managing and advising on 360 digital marketing campaigns.
A great opportunity to further raise the profile of key existing and new brands, your role is an exciting mix of planning, developing and delivering digital brand campaigns.
- Develop and oversee digital marketing campaigns and strategies across multiple therapeutic areas
- Manage and support all online content creation whilst ensuring it is up-to-date and customer relevant
- Ensure digital campaigns are always in line with brand goals and KPIs by increasing visibility using SEO practices
- Assess customer feedback and competitor data as well as identify industry trends to produce new digital content
- Previous experience as a Digital Brand Manager particularly within a pharmaceutical setting
- Experience managing digital campaigns including email and search
- Educated to a degree level in a business field
- Proven background in digital marketing and in SEO management
- Excellent project management and communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Company based in a countryside location
- Ideal opportunity for an organised and efficient individual
- Need to have a car and drive
£29.00 to £31.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team
£14.00 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career
- Contract role with potential for progression