Reference: 06598 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing eCommerce companies.
Reporting directly into the Creative Studio Manager and lead designer, you will work alongside brand guidelines and marketing strategy.
- Work with the head of eCommerce on production briefs,
- Create marketing collateral including newsletters, photographic, infographic and brochures
- Collaborate with the lead designer on logos, colour schemes, and fonts
- Work closely with the marketing department to analyse customer's feedback and campaign delivery
- 2-3 years design experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Adobe Photoshop and Creative Cloud
- Creative flare
- Attention to detail and precison
- Experience working within a fast-paced innovative environemnt.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products