Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 March 2018
- Fabulous location - Central London
- Dermatology experience - Band 6 and above
- Patch testing and Phototherapy
- Brand new site opening Spring 2018
Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist [Band 6+]
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist to join a Private Healthcare Clinic based in central London, specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases and skin cancer. As the Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will head the nurse led services of a brand-new department.
This role is full-time however part-time could also be considered.
- Main responsibility will be running the phototherapy and patch testing clinics.
- You will work cross functionally within the skin cancer multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication; maintaining levels of excellence when dealing with patients, consultant dermatologists, plastic surgeons, etc.
- Responsible for heading up the nurse led services of a new operating theatre in Spring of this year.
- RGN or equivalent qualification + appropriate specialist course in dermatology
- Right to Work in the UK / current DBS Cert.
- Extensive Phototherapy and Patch testing experience
- Experience working in dermatology nursing at Band 6 or above
- Surgical experience would be desirable
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15,600 to £19,200
- Fantastic opportunity for Pharmacist.
- Based in central London.
- Joining a leader with Neurology research.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Business has experienced significant recent growth including opening US site
- Role focused on the recruitment patients into clinical trials
£250.00 to £300.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.