Reference: 07142 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 March 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 March 2018
Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist [Band 6+]
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist to join a Private Healthcare Clinic based in central London, specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases and skin cancer. As the Dermatology Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will head the nurse led services of a brand-new department.
This role is full-time however part-time could also be considered.
- Main responsibility will be running the phototherapy and patch testing clinics.
- You will work cross functionally within the skin cancer multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication; maintaining levels of excellence when dealing with patients, consultant dermatologists, plastic surgeons, etc.
- Responsible for heading up the nurse led services of a new operating theatre in Spring of this year.
- RGN or equivalent qualification + appropriate specialist course in dermatology
- Right to Work in the UK / current DBS Cert.
- Extensive Phototherapy and Patch testing experience
- Experience working in dermatology nursing at Band 6 or above
- Surgical experience would be desirable
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £36,000
- Large, private clinic
- Totally focused on providing 5* treatment to exclusive clientele
- Based in Central London
- Team of well-respected, leading consultants
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Suitable for a quality & compliance specialist who's driven to progress their career in a dynamic, modern environment