Reference: 06248 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 August 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Endodontist to join a Private Healthcare company situated in Hertfordshire. Dentists will join a team of leading Dental specialists providing bespoke patient care.
You will be working closely with other Dentists, Orthodontists, Nurses and Hygienists to provide a 5 star service. The Dental department will support the Diagnosis and Out patient care provided by the Hospital. As a Dentist you will be working with the latest equipment in their brand new site.
- Work with Dentists and Hygienists to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- General Dentistry: Fillings, Fissure sealants, Crowns, Bridges, Inalys and Onlays and Wisdom teeth extraction
- Specialist Dentistry: Root canal, Dental Implants, Dentures and Gum Disease
- Cosmetic Dentistry/ Orthodontics: Braces, Invisalign, Veneers, Crowns, Teeth Whitening and Smile Makeover
- Adhering to health and safety protocols
- Experience working with essential dental software
- GDC Registered
- Previous experience as a Dentist
The company prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service. There is flexibility to join this company on a part-time or full-time basis.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email email@example.com. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £36,000
- Large, private clinic
- Totally focused on providing 5* treatment to exclusive clientele
- Based in Central London
- Team of well-respected, leading consultants
£22.00 to £30.00 per hour
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Change management
£24,000 to £27,000
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities