Reference: 00007 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is a great opportunity for Dental Hygienists to join a Private Healthcare company in Hertfordshire. Dental Hygienists will join a team of leading Dental specialists providing bespoke patient care.
You will be working closely with the Dentists and Dental Nurses to provide a 5 start service. The Dental department will support the Diagnosis and Out patient care provided by the Hospital. As a Dental Nurse you will be working with the best equipment in their brand new site.
- Work with Dentists and Dental Nurses to ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- Performing a wide range of Dental Hygiene treatments, and preventative mythologies
- Advising patients on improving their periodontal health
- Various procedures to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Screening and monitoring procedures
- Removing plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing
- Impressions and dental radiographs
- Ensuring sterile conditions are maintained to comply with health and safety protocols.
- Previous experience as a Dental Hygienist
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene or Oral health Sciences degree
- GDC registration
The company prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email email@example.com. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22.00 to £30.00 per hour
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Change management