Reference: 06890 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 September 2017
- Love data analysis and working with logical processes?
- Are you a strong, advanced user of Excel and are comfortable manipulating data across a range of tools / databases?
- Have you got an expert eye for details and can spot errors when a process goes wrong?
This role offers someone with a supply chain / stock reconciliation background an ideal opportunity to work in a head office environment for a global branded business.
You'll be passionate about never making mistakes and will be happiest when manipulating data to create reports / spreadsheets in respect of supply and stock related queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and growing company in a busy and varied position. The salary for this role is around £20-21K per annum. This role is available to start with immediate effect so ideal candidates will be able to move quickly into a new position.
Any experience with stock auditing (planning and undertaking) is highly beneficial as is any exposure to working within purchasing as supplementary tasks can involve supporting the purchasing team within the business.
Please be aware that all candidates with strong Microsoft Excel skills can be considered irrespective of background and experience.
Based near a train station in Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Slough and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A highly visible role within the business allowing you a commercial overview of the company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment