Reference: 08467 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 30 September 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 30 September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing computer games start-up in Windsor as a Data Entry Administrator.
The successful candidate will be a part of a fast-paced team where you will be searching and recording video games products as well as checking and monitoring automated processes whilst ensuring a high level of accuracy.
This role will be ideal for someone with a background in a similar role and that has exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel. You will also be a proactive and methodical individual with an interest in video games software development.
If you are an IT savvy who is keen to advance their career apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19,000 to £20,000
- High staff retention rates
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
Up to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing, logistics or supply chain departments