Reference: 08467 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 30 September 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 30 September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing computer games start-up in Windsor as a Data Entry Administrator.
The successful candidate will be a part of a fast-paced team where you will be searching and recording video games products as well as checking and monitoring automated processes whilst ensuring a high level of accuracy.
This role will be ideal for someone with a background in a similar role and that has exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel. You will also be a proactive and methodical individual with an interest in video games software development.
If you are an IT savvy who is keen to advance their career apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Will suit someone who has other working commitments
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- Must live locally to Bracknell and surrounding area
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with SAP experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Vendor & Supplier Master Data
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision