Reference: 09476 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 December 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 December 2021
We are looking for a data driven graduate or professional with scripting skills across VBA/SQL/Python etc. to join as a Data Analyst for the Internal Audit team of an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
You will use data analysis to provide the audit team with necessary insight to effect necessary changes to processes across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who hold a strong degree in Finance/Business Management + IT or coding languages.
Experience related to audit would be fantastic, but no means a must-have.
- You should have strong communication skills as you'll be working with stakeholders across the business.
- Have an interest in developing your scripting skills to help visualise data and assist with process automations.
- Be autonomous and comfortable working remotely.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. With excellent retention rates, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to work in a EMEA payroll team
- Remote working opportunity (anywhere in UK)
- Legal Services established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees