Reference: 00137 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 August 2016
This is the great opportunity to join a fast paced post-start up environment, as they grow within the music, fashion, and FMCG industry.
The company have developed an innovative patent granted software, which creates a very fast paced exciting environment. You will utilise your skills to manage the database, including research, reporting and analysis, troubleshooting and security.
- Experience working across on a live database
- Knowledge or understanding of PHP is preferable- the ability to read code
- Understanding of best database practice, particularly regarding security
- Ability to write and send reports, detailing potential issues
- Experience working within a start-up
- High attention to detail
- Confidence work with CEOs, and senior stakeholders
- An interest in the music or fashion industry
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please submit your CV via this website today. We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and are therefore not always able to respond to each applicant individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing any further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 per hour
- Close knit team based in central Windsor
- 9 hours per week with potential to grow over time
- Varied role covering Internet research and administration