Reference: 07530 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 21 December 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 21 December 2018
Do you speak fluent Danish and love gaming? Then this could be the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for a fluent Danish speaker to test their games and report back with any linguistic flaws and bugs on an expected 2 month contract (January & February 2019).
You may also need to translate from English into Danish when necessary so an excellent level of both languages is required.
The ideal candidate will not only have excellent linguistic capabilities but also a keen eye of detail, the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and be a team player. Knowledge/experience of Danish gaming vocabulary would be incredibly useful.
With a competitive salary, this is a chance to do something you love whilst giving you the opportunity to work in an international, friendly team.
The role is offered on a project basis, which means hours are not guaranteed long-term - it's therefore suitable for those out of work at the moment and already living in London.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £28,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, vendor side team
£24,000 to £32,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent German & English speaker required
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£10.25 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience