Reference: 06426 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 November 2016
This is a phenomenal opportunity to take your IT Sales career to the next level with one of the hottest and most highly thought of SaaS disruptors in the software market based in Dublin.
If you're looking for an exciting, modern tech start-up who are taking their market by storm, and really go the extra mile to ensure that their employees are kept happy through various benefits and incentive schemes, and you want to play a key part in the continued success of a hotly anticipated organization, then apply via this website today.
The role is a Danish Customer Success Manager which is focused upon managing multiple customer relationships and providing second to none guidance and consultancy on their inbound marketing strategy. You will an absolute expert when it comes to your solution and you will be focused upon optimising success within your customer base.
To be considered for this role, you need to be innovative, creative, ambitious and you need to be comfortable with all things digital. You need to be a real modern tech-geek who loves the tech world! And you need to be passionate about what you do.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£23,000 to £28,000
- Fast growing company with international outlook
- Great training and career development offered
- Team focused environment
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.