Reference: 08468 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2019
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Customer Support Advisor with German language skills to join their customer support team on a permanent basis.
Working in a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer service to the company’s extensive database of clients based throughout the world, providing support to both new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner combined with B2B customer service experience. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position until January 2020 initially
£23,000 to £27,000
- A global company who empower their staff to work in an innovative and collaborative way
- Working in a modern, light and airy building with good facilities and environment
- Great opportunity for long term development