Reference: 07155 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 March 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 March 2018
Working in a small and friendly multilingual team you will be responsible for providing support to new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders as well as offer support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and will ideally be fluent in both English and another European language. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary and range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £25,000
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£10.51 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ongoing & future projects to be offered