Reference: 06485 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 January 2017
A French speaker is required to work for an established company in Oxford as a Customer Service Advisor. Working in a small and friendly multilingual team you will be responsible for providing support to new and existing customers using both your English and French language skills.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and be fluent in both English and French. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary and range of company benefits too.
For further information please contact Jenny Hargreaves on 01753 830 706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively apply now!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,750 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English, French and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture