Reference: 07242 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 May 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 May 2018
Working in a small and friendly multilingual team you will be responsible for providing support to new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders as well as offer support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and will be fluent in both English and another European language. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary and range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Competitive + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary & benefits
£10.01 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Part-time temporary position
- Fast paced growing business at the forefront of internet technology
£11.25 per hour
- Temporary project starting ASAP until December
- Offices based in East Croydon however the project will be working from home for the time being.
- Working hours 08:00-16:00, Monday - Friday
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students