Reference: 07389 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 September 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 September 2018
A Dutch and/or German speaker is required to work for an established company in Oxford as a Customer Service Advisor. Working in a small and friendly multilingual team you will be responsible for providing support to new and existing customers using English, Dutch and/or German language skills.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and be fluent in English as well as Dutch and/or German. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary and range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.50 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
- International company
- Opportunity to break into the gaming industry
- Fun and friendly, modern offices close to city centre
- Use your language skills in a vibrant team