Reference: 07647 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 March 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 March 2019
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Customer Support Advisor to join their customer support team on a permanent basis.
Working in a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer service to the company’s extensive database of clients based throughout the world, providing support to both new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner combined with B2B customer service experience. The position requires the successful candidate to speak an additional European language, German, French, Danish or Dutch would be particularly useful, however all European language skills will be considered. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £27,000
- A global company who empower their staff to work in an innovative and collaborative way
- Working in a modern, light and airy building with good facilities and environment
- Great opportunity for long term development
- B2B French, Italian and English speaking role
- Training provided
- Easily commutable by car and public transport
- Parking available on site
£10.25 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students