Reference: 07388 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 September 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 September 2018
Working in a small and friendly multilingual team you will be responsible for providing support to new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders as well as offer support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and will be fluent in both English and another European language. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary and range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
- B2B French, Italian and English speaking role
- Training provided
- Easily commutable by car and public transport
£23,000 to £27,000
- A global company who empower their staff to work in an innovative and collaborative way
- Working in a modern, light and airy building with good facilities and environment
- Great opportunity for long term development