Reference: 07605 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 February 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 February 2019
An established services provider based in Oxford is seeking a Customer Support Advisor to join their customer support team on a 7 month fixed term contract basis.
Working in a small and friendly team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of customer service to the company’s extensive database of clients based throughout the world, providing support to both new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner combined with B2B customer service experience. Given the company have clients worldwide, any additional language skills would be seen as advantageous, however not essential for this particular role. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees
£35,000 to £45,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working