Reference: 07403 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 September 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 September 2018
Working in a small and friendly multilingual team you will be responsible for providing support to new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders as well as offer support in the handling of returned orders and the raising of credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary and range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
- Managing a team of 9 people
- Product focused environment
- Dynamic and driven team in a globally recognised brand
- Opportunity to drive change and process improvement
£24,000 to £26,500 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Chance to combine your telecommunications industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment