Reference: 06477 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 4 January 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 4 January 2017
This is the EMEA shared service centre for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, who are continually expanding their global presence and as such are now looking for a Customer Supply Chain Analyst with native level/ fluent Spanish AND Portuguese, as well as excellent English to support their Iberian B2B customer base.
Ideally, you'll have order processing, customer service and/or supply chain experience or a desire to work in this field, as you will be the first line of contact for customer orders and queries, ensuring timely and cost-effective deliveries, as well as identifying opportunities to up-sell.
You'll also be responsible for administrative duties such as reporting, order processing and stock allocation using SAP. Importantly, they are looking for a team player, who thrives on communicating and interacting with others. The successful candidate will either be experienced in this field or even be a bright, articulate and educated individual of graduate calibre.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, inter-company relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering an extremely competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
Up to £32,000 + Benefits
- Global head office in London Bridge
- Relaxed yet hard-working, professional atmosphere
- Quintessentially British fashion brand
- High company staff retention
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change