Reference: 06604 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 20 March 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 20 March 2017
Our client are a leading international player in the FMCG market, continually growing across the globe and as such, require further employees to join their Customer Supply Chain team in a Master Data capacity.
You will be responsible for maintaining accurate entry of all data into SAP and Excel across all product lines, so must have a high attention to detail and strong computer & data entry skills.
You will be reporting to senior management based on regular analysis and review of data, which will be used to help drive profitability across the business.
This opportunity is offered on an ongoing temporary, rolling 6 month basis.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live or be willing to relocate to within commuting distance.
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
Up to £32,000 + Benefits
- Global head office in London Bridge
- Relaxed yet hard-working, professional atmosphere
- Quintessentially British fashion brand
- High company staff retention
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change